This site does NOT collect personal data of its users unless explicitly included in emails to us.
It is possible to visit our site anonymously.
Personal data collected are exclusively those entered by the user in the email sent to us.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during use of the site.
In cases where the site indicates some data as mandatory these must be provided in order to use the requested service, if the data is not indicated as mandatory, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data entered on the site and warrants that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Holder from any liability to third parties.
Method of treatment
The Data controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed from the Data Holder, if necessary, as Responsible for the treatment, may have access to the Data.
The updated list of the Managers can always be requested to the Data controller
Legal basis of the processing
The Data controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; in some cases the Data Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the subject’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
• the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data controller is subject;
• the treatment is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data controller;
• the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Holder or third parties.
In any case, it is always possible to ask the Data controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, please contact the Data controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing place, the User can refer to the section concerning the details about the treatment of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Holder in order to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data controller by contacting him using the data provided at the beginning of the document.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they have been collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed and for the next 12 months from closure.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Holder may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Address management and sending of email messages, Contacting the User, SPAM Protection, Commercial Affiliation, Landing page management and invitation pages Managing User databases.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the treatment and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
To collect personal data for the purposes described above, this Site does not require the explicit consent of the user by selecting the consent boxes because personal data can only be contained in emails sent.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• Withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• Oppose the processing of his data. The User can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• Access to data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• Verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
• Obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• Obtain the cancellation or removal of own Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
• Receive own data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• Lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Data Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Holder, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Holder deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User.Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed for free and processed by the Holder as soon as possible.
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Controller in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment, by abuses in the use of the same or related services by the Controller.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Holder may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Site and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
These data are kept for the time strictly necessary for their use and in any case deleted within 48 hours from the registration moment.
Information not contained in this Policy
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact information.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, if necessary, the Holder will collect the User’s consent again.
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a physical person identified or identifiable.
Currently the site does collect usage data such as IP address or other access and navigation data.
The individual who uses the Site that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Holder (or Holder)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or along with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures related to the operation and fruition of Giuricivile.it. The Data Holder, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of Giuricivile.it.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document shall be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of the requirements of Legislative Decree 196/2003 Personal Data Protection Code and subsequent amendments and the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).